We are taking certain precautions at this time to keep our clients and staff safe.
- We work hard to maintain a safe, sanitary environment.
- All of our employees undergo daily health screenings, and all of our barbers wear masks.
- We sanitize common touchpoints, like doorknobs and light switches, regularly.
- We thoroughly clean and sanitize stations, barber chairs, and tools following every service.
- We are not taking walk-ins for the foreseeable future. All barbers are available for appointments. Please call 336-766-9011 to book.
- Upon entering our barbershop, we ask that you please put on a mask that hooks behind the ears. We also ask that you wash and sanitize your hands after coming inside. We have hand sanitizer available at the entrance and when you exit, and you may purchase a mask from us for $1.
- We only permit those receiving service inside our barbershop, so please do not bring additional people with you.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early for your appointment, and we will call you when it is your turn.
- If you have been sick, quarantined, or exposed to anyone who has been sick, please reschedule your appointment for another time.
- Practice social distancing as best you can with other customers and barbers present in our shop during your appointment.
- We have temporarily suspended all beard and mustache trims and straight razor neck shaves until further notice
We are excited to provide services during this time, but please be patient with us as we adjust to these new standards. Our goal is to operate our barbershop as safely as possible while still providing an unparalleled experience for you and our other customers. Contact us if you have any questions or if you would like to make your next appointment with us!